The very definition of elegance, our double halo ring has it all in a perfect combination,the fire of Ethiopian opal and the icy beauty of pure white and Swiss blue topaz. A large, radiant Ethiopian opal cabochon is surrounded by a double halo of sparkling white and Swiss blue topaz. Crafted in polished sterling silver for added pizzazz.Opal Mesmerizing, fascinating, breathtaking, it's hard for a single word to adequately describe the impressive beauty of opal. When tiny spheres of Silica within the opal diffract light, it displays impressive flashes of color that are a real treat for the eyes. Opal comes in many interesting varieties including black opal, boulder opal, matrix opal and more. The birthstone for October, opal is also given as gifts to celebrate the 14th year of marriage. Currently the most valuable opals are found in Australia, with other deposits being located in Mexico, the United States, Brazil and several other countries.
- Sterling Silver
- One Ethiopial Opal 9x7mm Oval Cabochon Cut Prong Setting White Color 1.98CTW
- Ten 3mm Rhodolite Garnet Round Faceted Cut Prong Setting Red Color 1.38CTW
- Ten 5x2.5mm Rhodolite Garnet Marquise Shape, Faceted Cut Prong Setting Red Color 1.8CTW
- Ten 1.5mm White Topaz Round Faceted Cut prong Setting White Color .17CTW
- Total CTW of all stones 5.33
- Comfortable Fit Size 10