This Fisher-Price toy will help little ones explore feelings, colors, number order, sequencing and more with fun songs and interactive, hands-on play! These expressive little buddies each have a unique feeling-surprised, sad, sleepy, happy, or mad. When little ones press on a crayon, they'll hear silly songs and phrases about its color and mood ("I'm a happy, yellow crayon!"). And, they'll learn all about number order, matching, and sequencing as they sort and drop each crayon into correct slot in the crayon box and are rewarded with fun phrases and tunes when they do well! With more than 35 different songs and phrases, this colorful bunch is sure to draw in your toddler for tons of play time learning.
- Press on each crayon to hear all about its unique feeling and more with fun songs & phrases!
- Sort the crayons into the correct slot to hear rewarding songs & phrases
- Includes 5 colorful, numbered crayons and 1 crayon box
- Teaches feelings, counting & sequencing, colors, and more!
- More than 35 songs, sounds, & phrases!
- Ages: 18 to 36 months old