Complete with a digital compass, Casio's Twin Sensor Watch #SGW100B-3V boasts innovative technology and sporty digital style. Temperature and direction readings make this rugged timepiece ideal for workouts, outdoor adventures, and water sports. There's also world time (29 time zones/48 cities), magnetic declination correction, a 1/100-second stopwatch, four daily alarms and one snooze alarm, auto calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099, and a mineral glass for extra protection against scratching. Direction readings and time are indicated on a large LCD that is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand display. Water resistance to 660 feet and a rugged resin band ensure durability, while digital quartz movement provides reliable precision.
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-hour increments and 1-minute increments) Others: Auto Repeat 1/100 second stopwatch