"The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Stick is easily one of the most resplendent hiking staffs in our line. Its red and purplish hues, often coupled with cream-colored sapwood, swirl beautifully down this staff, while our trademark twist, with its subtle elegance, accentuates the natural beauty of this unique hiking stick. To bolster its stability, we make the Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Stick from three pieces of 3/8-inch, laminated aromatic cedar board. Each stick is then carefully cut to size, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. The resulting staff is lightweight, beautiful, and highly functional. The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Waking Stick's unique characteristics make it an ideal companion for general walking and hiking. Like all of our finely crafted walking sticks and canes, this walking stick is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods."
- This beautiful walking stick is not only good looking, but gives off a wonderful cedar aroma. Red hues swirl together with cream, giving it an appealing two-tone appearance.
- The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking stick has it all - beauty, class and lightweight construction. It will hold you up but not weigh you down in the least. You'll find it a joy to walk along the beach, in the mountains, on a trail or down the sidewalk with this smooth, sturdy companion at your side.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick.
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- 58 inches
- Sizing a walking stick is largely a matter of personal preference, but we do offer recommendations based on our 20 years' experience: 41" is primarily for children; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11".
- Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.