The Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Cane is easily one of the most impressive canes in our line. Its reddish hues swirl beautifully down its shaft, while our signature twist accentuates the natural beauty of this unique walking cane. Cedar is a tough, rustic wood that thrives in the southern United States. It has a nice, fresh aroma which adds to its appeal. It's used for fence posts, support beams, woodcrafts and all sorts of furniture making. To bolster its stability, we make the cane from three pieces of 3/8-inch, laminated aromatic cedar board. Each stick is then carefully cut to size, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. The resulting cane is lightweight, beautiful and highly functional. Like all of our staffs and canes, the Twisted Aromatic Cedar Walking Cane is handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.
- This smooth, polished red-hued cane has a natural beauty that will appeal to both men and women. It's incredibly sturdy while being remarkably lightweight. It has a nice, fresh aroma which adds to its appeal.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this best-selling cane is crafted from natural wood -- the choicest cedar, a tough rustic wood with a beautiful finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The cane has classic appeal but with an interesting twist that makes it truly unique. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- 37 inches
- For canes, a standard 37-inch size is a good starting place for most adults. Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
- A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.