B. SHOPTIKAL, LLC D/B/A SHOPKO OPTICAL ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
Shopko Optical is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all customers, including those with disabilities. We believe all of our customers should be able to easily browse and shop Shopko Optical’s products and services online.
With this in mind, we continuously take steps to improve Shopko.com and ensure our website complies with the requirements and techniques defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Text alternatives; for images using image alt text tags
- Distinguishable; use of color where color is not used as the only visual means of conveying information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a visual element.
- Contrast; the visual presentation of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1
- Keyboard accessible; functionality of the content is operable through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
- Enough time; having the ability to pause, stop or hide moving, blinking, scrolling, or auto-playing information
- Seizures and physical reactions; web pages will not contain anything that flashes three times in any one
- Navigable; Web pages have titles that describe topic or purpose, and the purpose of each link can be determined from the link text alone or from the link text together with its programmatically determined link context, except where the purpose of the link would be ambiguous to users in general
- Input assistance; if an input error is automatically detected, the item that is in error is identified and the error is described to the user in text, and labels or instructions are provided when content requires user input
- Compatible; in content implemented using markup languages, elements have complete start and end tags, elements are nested according to their specifications, elements do not contain duplicate attributes, and for all user interface components (form elements, links and components generated by scripts), the name and role can be programmatically determined.
All areas of Shopko.com are monitored and tested periodically. Shopko Optical will continue our accessibility efforts to improve our features so visitors can easily use Shopko.com with assistive technology. We consistently look for improvements in accessibility, performance and speed.
Contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick reference to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 requirements and techniques.