Our corporate teammates value being part of the Green Bay & greater Northeast Wisconsin community. Here, the most frequent comment you’ll hear is that it’s a great place to live and raise a family. In Green Bay, you’ll find all the advantages of a growing, vital community without the challenges of a large city.
- 3rd largest city in Wisconsin and home to the world famous Green Bay Packers
- Safety: 12th Most Secure Place to Live in the U.S. - Mid-Sized City (Sperling’s Best Places – 2010)
- Cost of Living: Medium Home or Condominium price is $132,000, making home ownership attainable on virtually every salary (Green Bay Economic Development)
- Commitment to Educational Excellence: Green Bay Area Public School District offers Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle, and High School educational opportunities, and was named to the AP Achievement List by the College Board in 2011, 2012, and 2013 for significant gains in Advanced Placement access and student performance (Green Bay Area Public School District – 2013)
- Higher Education: Multiple higher education colleges and universities, including University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Bellin College of Nursing, St. Norbert College, and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Things to do in the Green Bay Area:
Conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Fox River Valley, with one of Wisconsin’s largest malls; 40 minutes from Door County (often referred to as the Cape Cod of the Midwest), 2 hours from Milwaukee, 2.5 hours from Madison, and 3.5 hours from Chicago, there is no shortage of dining, arts, culture, outdoor recreation, or entertainment in and around Green Bay.
- Outdoor Recreation: 65 parks around the city, Green Bay Botanical Gardens, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and Heritage Hill, Peninsula, and High Cliff State parks nearby
- Arts and Entertainment: Multiple venues to take in museums, nationally known concert performers, and Broadway shows; including Appleton Performing Arts Center, Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, Meyer Theater, Resch Center, The Neville Museum, and The Trout Museum of Art
- Sporting: Athletic enthusiasts are able to enjoy the sights and sounds of Lambeau Field home of the Green Bay Packers, Green Bay Gamblers semi-pro hockey, Green Bay Blizzard professional indoor football, Green Bay Bullfrogs semi-pro baseball and Appleton Timber Rattlers minor league baseball
- Shopping: Green Bay Baypark Square Mall offers name-brand and boutique shopping, and nearby Appleton Fox River Mall is one of the largest malls in the state