Shopko’s distribution center and optical lab teammates work in a high-tech, team-oriented environment to ensure our customers receive exceptional experience and are taken care of.
Why Shopko’s Distribution Centers & Optical Lab?
- Environment: Fun, casual and friendly team-oriented environment
- Rewarding: Competitive pay, benefits, and gainshare program
- Innovation: Ideas for process improvement are encouraged and rewarded in this fast-paced environment
- Pride: Teammates take pride in providing great customer service by getting Shopko product to stores quickly, accurately, and safely
- Technology: Work with high-tech conveyor and processor systems that help you get the job done efficiently so our internal and external customers are taken care of
- On-the-job Training: On-the-job training is offered for hourly teammates, no previous experience is required.
Shopko’s distribution center teammates provide a positive customer experience, by ensuring the right product gets to the right store.
Shopko has distribution centers in the following locations:
- Boise, Idaho
- Lebanon, Indiana
- Omaha, Nebraska
- De Pere, Wisconsin
Shopko’s distribution centers offer career opportunities as:
- Outbound Transportation Coordinator
- Distribution Center Teammate
- Distribution Center Area Manager
- Distribution Center Department Manager
- Assistant Distribution Center Manager
- Human Resources Manager
Shopko’s optical lab teammates fabricate eyewear and eyewear components for our eye care customers throughout Shopko’s locations. Our teammates at this location fill approximately 750,000 prescriptions annually, ranking Shopko as one of the top 15 optical companies in the United States.
Shopko’s optical lab is located in De Pere, Wisconsin.
Shopko’s optical lab offers career opportunities as:
- Production Specialist
- Optical Lab Team Leader
- Optical Manager