Working in the retail environment of a Shopko store has great rewards. It’s an invigorating, fast-paced environment where hard work and initiative pay off through recognition and advancement.
Why Shopko Store Careers?
- Benefits: Benefits are comprehensive (Include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance) for full time positions and certain voluntary products available for part-time positions.
- Environment: Shopko offers a collaborative, fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Balance: Shopko allows for the right mix of entrepreneurship and accountability, driving you to use your expertise to continuously improve the way that we meet our customers’ needs
- Innovation: If encouraging and creating fresh ideas and moving at an urgent pace is your idea of a great place to work, Shopko fits your style
- Community: As a member of Shopko’s store management team, you become a vital player in your community; hiring, coaching and developing teammates to progress their careers while delivering an excellent customer experience
- Type: Shopko’s original “big box” store format, serving communities for over 50 years
- Location: Mid-sized cities and communities
- Shopko Hometown
- Type: Shopko’s newest retail format, about half the size of Shopko’s original store format
- Location: Smaller towns and communities with populations under 10,000
- Shopko Express
- Type: Neighborhood drugstore format
- Location: 5 locations in midsized communities throughout Wisconsin
Shopko Store Management Careers
Our store management team executes our strategy of increasing store traffic, increasing customer satisfaction and expanding margins every day. They provide best-in-class customer attention, outstanding merchandise and fresh products and solutions. Our store is the destination for families who want convenience, value and service.
- Store Manager
- Apparel Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- General Merchandise Manager
If retail management is your passion, we have opportunities to fulfill that ‘inner leader’ in you. You will provide direction and guidance to teammates and stores focused on taking care of our customers better than anyone else.
- Regional Vice President
- District Manager
- Regional Loss Prevention Supervisor
- Regional Human Resource Supervisor
- Regional Pharmacy Supervisor
- Regional Optical Supervisor
Store Operations Management Trainee Program
Shopko’s Store Operations Management Trainee Program prepares future leaders to run a Shopko store profitably and effectively. Program participants spend twelve weeks with a Store Manager mentor, who provides guidance and training in all areas of the business. To learn more, please visit Shopko’s Campus Recruiting Page.
Store Associate Careers
Shopko’s store teammates deliver each day on providing exceptional customer service. Through working individually, as well as in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, Shopko Store Associates receive on-the-job training to succeed in their role.
- Customer Service
- Apparel & General Merchandise Salesfloor
- Freight & Truck Unload
- Loss Prevention